Pro tips for spreads and dips, and a recipe for a tasty Southern spread made from salmon and grits
The recipe, and the story behind the recipe, for the yummy Fish ‘n Veggie Skillet
A charming 15-minute icebox dessert, layering ginger cookies and cream cheese
As the time for grilling spills over into the time for ripe, plump apples, we’re taking advantage of the overlap with this yummy grilled snack.
This recipe may be as old as time itself, but damned if it doesn’t taste just like a Reese’s cup.
Our neighbors must lead busy lives, because every time I stand at our kitchen window and stare at their house—which is, yes, fairly common, but no, there’s no good reason, their house just takes up most of the view—I see someone come or go. I find it exciting, like I’ve just seen a falling star, even though I just told you …
Scene Missing’s Jason Mallory teaches us how to make delicious eggs in baskets. Featuring Natalie Portman, Daddy Warbucks, and the Wu-Tang Clan.
Guest blogger Monica Caretto shares a wonderfully simple recipe for these lemon-blueberry yogurt pops.
Treat your cold (and other ailments) by making tasty ginger tea in just a few easy steps. Then download some sweet labels for your bottle!
If you’re ever in urgent need of a quick side dish, consider this simple but elegant autumn salad, thrown together with minimal preparation.
I estimate that I’m on the receiving end of no more than 15% of the akwardness I typically encounter. The other 85% is all me.
I like wafers. I like Kit-Kats and Keebler Fudge Sticks and even the little boring generic ones that just have one layer of vanilla cream in between. I like wafers that are covered in chocolate, like the Mocha Cappuccino wafers above, just as I like wafers au naturale, like the Lemon Cream Cheese wafers below. I pretty much like wafers …