Knuckle Salad Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- All content, including text, design, and all images and photos, on KnuckleSalad.com by Kristina Ackerman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. (In short, that means you’re welcome to repost Knuckle Salad stuff elsewhere, provided you include a credit and a link back to this site—with the caveat that you are not allowed to make money from it. If you want to make money from any of the content found on this website, you’ll need to get in touch with the owner and ask permission.)
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the named restrictions and may be terminated by Knuckle Salad at any time.
- The materials on Knuckle Salad’s web site are provided “as is”. Knuckle Salad makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Knuckle Salad does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Knuckle Salad or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Knuckle Salad’s Internet site, even if Knuckle Salad or a Knuckle Salad authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
In the case of contests and prizes, all entrants must provide a valid email address and reside within the continental U.S. in order to be eligible, unless otherwise specified. Winners will be contacted by email and will have seven (7) days from date of contact to reply, accept the prize, and prove a shipping address. If an entrant does not respond within a period of seven days, winnings will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Once accepted, a reasonable attempt will be made to deliver prize(s) to the address provided; however, Knuckle Salad is not responsible for incorrect addresses, shipments lost or damaged by parcel services, or any other issues with delivery once the parcel has left Knuckle Salad HQ.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Knuckle Salad’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Knuckle Salad does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Knuckle Salad may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Knuckle Salad does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Knuckle Salad has not reviewed the content in its entirety of sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Knuckle Salad of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Knuckle Salad’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our website in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.