Squish-Free Potato Salad
Serves about 6
- 2–3 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 2 stalks celery
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coarse mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder (more if you love garlic potatoes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes up into 1″ cubes and boil in salted water just until fork-tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Chop the onion rather coarsely and the celery rather finely and put them into a big bowl. Remove the yolks from the hard-boiled eggs and chop those coarsely into the same bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper until it is delicious potato salad dressing.
- Add the potatoes to the big bowl and toss gently with the chopped vegetables. Add the dressing and toss until everything is lightly coated. Chill (seriously, you need to take a breath) and serve with something delightful like cheeseburgers.